• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

Giants vs Cubs

#23290 2 years, 11 months ago
I see a lot of Orange in the crowd today......tickets were free outside the last few days.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Giants vs Cubs

#23294 2 years, 11 months ago
I'd rather castrate myself with a dull rusty knife than sit through a "game" of baseball. lol. Baseball lovers put ur mouse over that dainty little smite button and smite smite smmiiiiiiiiiiiiite. Are there any curling fans in the forum. Now THAT is a sport. hehe

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dowowowowowowwowwwwwwn

P.P.S I love you alllll *dark hooded figure in dim lit corner scoffs and smites thee deadhead420*

P.P.P.S DID I MENTION THAT IM FUCKING STOKED FOR THE LIVE STREAM LATR. =-P
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#23297 2 years, 11 months ago
"PLEASE DON'T DOMINATE THE RAP JACK IF YOU GOT NOTHING 'GOOD' TO SAY.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#23300 2 years, 11 months ago
Charlie Sheen wrote:

I thought that was pretty good.lol. Okay then, man i love baseball. Its the bees knees. Can you sue the stadium if a foul ball beams you in the face? Im serious bout curling tho. Its magnificent. They should make a game that mixes curling and baseball. Now, i could definitely dig that. Oh, and add an alcohol element to it. So it'd b drunk basecurling. Ya see? this is a good thing. =-)

P.S. Do you think Bob Weir ever had crabs?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23304 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:

I thought that was pretty good.lol. Okay then, man i love baseball. Its the bees knees. Can you sue the stadium if a foul ball beams you in the face? Im serious bout curling tho. Its magnificent. They should make a game that mixes curling and baseball. Now, i could definitely dig that. Oh, and add an alcohol element to it. So it'd b drunk basecurling. Ya see? this is a good thing. =-)

the insanity of it all!!!!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23306 2 years, 11 months ago
Im watching the players championship on my day off here. Its going on just a few miles away and its a big deal around here. 2 years in a row tiger quit here. I was pulling for the giants in the series last year.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#23310 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:

What's with you and curlies? Do you collect em? I bet you have a fake beard made of curlies? You freak, you gave Weir the crabs just by being in the same vicinty as him.
Lynx
Visitor

#23394 2 years, 11 months ago
WTF is this all about?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23398 2 years, 11 months ago
I think thats how they basebrawl in Iraq. Someone gets beaned and then they all gather at the mound and throw shoes at one another. Afterwards, nobody is suspended because the commissioner decides it was the Jews who started it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23414 2 years, 11 months ago
Lynx wrote:
WTF is this all about?

I just cant stop watching this!
Time to create page: 3.34 seconds